I took the weekend off, and so no new musical guest this week. Instead, I’ve put together this mix tape of all the musicians featured so far on the show.
Check back tomorrow for part one of my interview with Michael Brennan, mayor of University Heights.
- 1:40 – The Year Ahead by Ray Flanagan
- 5:05 – After Laughter by Charley Crockett
- 8:50 – Lenny Bruce by Curtis Eller
- 14:18 – Black Magic by Hannah Stak
- 17:23 – Montana Sky by Apostle Jones
- 22:45 – Apocalypses by Kate Hart
- 26:20 – One Foot in the Mud by Larry Elefante
- 28:33 – Glow by Cutleri
- 32:23 – Flawless by Indre
- 36:03 – When It’s Dark by Madeline Finn
- 40:43 – Second Life by Michael McFarland
- 43:48 – Piece Movement by Xe La
- 47:00 – One More Soul by Robinson Treacher
- 52:30 – My Blood is Red by Molly Ruth