The Beezy Douglas Carnivale
Saturday, May 22, 2010
6:00pm - All Ages
114 Forrest St. Suite 1B
Brooklyn, NY 11206
From the L:
This is the best one yet!
The May Carnivale is rolling into town with all new acts ready to simultaneously floor and elevate your ass! We're shaking things up again with a whole new flow to the evening. Without further ado...
6:00 - The Doors Open
Grill ignites (open grill, bring your foodstuffs)
Hootenanny Jammin' with Joe Yoga and BZ (open stage, bring your toys)
8:00 - Opening Ceremonies
The Carnivale Theme Song
Crowning of the Random Royalty
Introducing the Rousties
* Man pain explained by Umberto MacDougal
* Unforgettable folk music by Charles von Rosenberg
* Comedy by Liam McEneaney (producer and regular performer at Tell Your Friends)
* Sketch comedy magic (with violence) by Skinny Bitch Jesus Meeting
* The veritable one woman variety show that is Scout Durwood
* The Immortal Memory of Robert Burns preserved in the form of Mike Ogletree's musical storytelling.
* Pure, unadulterated, heartfelt smut by Jen Perney
* Music by the maestro and philanthropist of the Carnivale, Harry George.
* Late Night Ramblings with the gentleman scumbag, John Murdock.
As always, the FEATS OF STRENGTH tournaments!
Staring, Rock/Paper/Scissors, and Thumbwrestling
Jen Perney's smutty snacks
Ritztory with Dave Ritz!
We're killing the sangria this month and going back to BYOB. The Compound has just had an infusion of new blood and we're going to tread lightly as to leave less footprints.